Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The many hats I wear.

I was thinking about my many hats. Mother, daughter, wife, sister and friend when it occurred to me that my Work life has also as many. Animal technician is my day job. Chef. Maid. Teacher. Cake decorator. Wedding planner. Graphic designer. IT fix it person, councillor and my favorite, writer. That is many hats for one head. Granted they are not all worn at once. But given that I have J1 and J2 I do wear several at a time.
Does anyone else wear many hats other than the obvious mother daughter etc ones?
This afternoon I will be carving a cake, cooking dinner, editing my WIP, completing more of my work sop, cleaning up after the kids and working out more wedding plans for my soon to be sister in law. So in one afternoon I will wear at least six hats.
My oh my I will be busy.

But that's just the way I like it.

Cheers for now.

1 comment:

  1. That is going to be one awesome wedding :P

    And you forgot Bridesmaid, shrink and editor off your list :)

    ReplyDelete